childhood cancer

childhood cancer

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Just deal with it

Just a quick one this morning. Yesterday Luke really wasn't himself, and after a battle which lasted nearly all day to keep him happy (most of which was fought by my wife) we reached for the calpol again - and it worked brilliantly! Only problem is working out quite what is bothering him. Still maybe all the doctors and nurses can help with that.

I think I have moved on a step in terms of dealing with things - I went shopping last night, bought good if a little bit basic food for dinners next week, bought some fruit and beg etc. Even bought breakfast cereal. It's not that I am incapable of shopping. Far from it. I think up until now I have been living each day as a standalone period, not thinking about tomorrow or next week. The more I plan, the more organised I will be, the more time I can have at the hospital. And the cheaper all this is!

No comments:

Post a Comment